7. So I clicked on the link to the $366 promised fare. This is what came up.
8. Alas, no $366 fares. But there
is now a $379 fare that wasn't shown when I first checked,
just a couple of minutes earlier. So I proceeded to click through the rest of the month, in case the
elusive $366 fare appeared.
9. Nothing yet. Here's the next week.
10. Still nothing. Everything is $506 or more. I click on to another week.
11. And one more click for the last week in May.
So, having now checked through all of May a
second time, it is clear that the $366 fare is nowhere
to be found.
We got close, with a $379 each way fare available for three
outbound days and one return
day, but this availability is hidden, and if you just do a regular display of availability, the best you'd
find is $391 for a single departure day and $506 for six different return days - a long stretch from
the $366 promised.
Click here to return to the first page of this two part analysis.
Related Articles, etc